It's not easy
Writing a grant is no small feat. For starters, you need to identify the educational need and practice gaps. Then, you have to convey a clear connection between the practice gaps and education you have designed to address them. Next, you need to be sure that the needs assessment and educational design are straightforward and effective. Finally, you need to determine the desired outcomes for the target learners so that you can appropriately measure the impact of the education.
After all of your efforts, you still may not get funded. Although it may seem like a detailed and well-written grant, there is no telling if it will resonate or fall flat with the recipient.
Potential funders see thousands of proposals—how does your message showcase your approach to improve healthcare outcomes and rise to the top of the pile?
Don't let your hard work fall flat with discerning grantors who could become your supporters with our help. Grant writing requires an expert touch.
See what everyday activity is similar to grant writing
No more heavy lifting
We can take the heavy lifting of medical education grant writing off your plate. Med-IQ provides:
- Grant management and clinical content teams skilled in proposal and needs assessment development
- Comprehensive knowledge of supporter requirements and protocols
- Content review at the proposal stage by our accreditation and compliance team
- High-level editorial oversight
- Budgeting expertise
Get hours back in your day, impress funders with high-quality grants, and improve your chances to secure funding. It's that easy.
See how this process can be easier for you
It's a one-stop shop
So how does it work? It’s simple.
You tell us the details and goals of the grant, and we'll do the rest.
Although you can be involved every step of the way, you don’t have to worry about the fine-tuning that will go on behind the scenes.
We can work with you to:
- Establish a need—begin with a clearly defined practice gap
- Maximize design—highlight the special features of your educational model and explain why it’s the best choice for the target learners
- Present your expertise—clearly demonstrate how your team and resources will support the project
- Highlight your previous initiatives—include outcomes from similar projects
- Know your end game—help supporters reviewing your grant by clearly stating the goals and desired outcomes of the education
See the main ingredients that go into the grant writing process
See what the main driving force is in a grant submission
We've become a leading provider of medical education over the past 15 years by writing well-constructed grants that effectively address the needs of learners and resonate with recipients—a complex balance to strike.
Our expertise includes obtaining funding:
- From new and returning supporters
- For all types of projects (small and large, single and multi-support, multiple specialties)
- For accredited medical education companies, associations, foundations, and academic institutions
The feedback we've obtained from funders that said yes, and especially from those that said no, has been instrumental in driving our grant writing experience.
"Med-IQ was a formidable joint provider partner in the development and execution of a fully accredited physician symposium. From the onset, their demonstrated expertise was exceptionally valuable in the collaborative process. In particular, their grasp of the grant process proved essential in the crafting and submission of the proposal, which led to a fully funded grant request. We learned immensely through collaborating with Med-IQ and won’t hesitate to do so again in the future!"
-Amy M. Blum, Chief Operating Officer, National Gaucher Foundation
See why clients choose Med-IQ
Let's work together to get the funding you need
Supporting education that improves patient care is something that drives us at Med-IQ. Let’s work together to obtain the needed funding to make a difference.