Print and online clinical and practice management content, CME activities, and national conference coverage help educate and increase top-of-mind brand awareness
Through a collaboration with an academic healthcare system in the South, Med-IQ provided content development, CME/CE accreditation, production and web design, and marketing and advertising services.
- 15 specialty publications
- 10,000+ clinician subscribers
- 700,000+ clinicians educated
An academic healthcare system in the South partnered with Med-IQ to not only educate clinicians, but to also increase top-of-mind awareness of their brand (including their US News and World Report rankings) and increase referrals.
The partner was looking to Med-IQ for more bandwidth and expertise in the areas of content development, accreditation, production and web design, and marketing and advertising services. They also wanted to maintain and grow their leading ranking in the U.S. News and World Ranking of Best Hospitals in all specialty areas through a coordinated and targeted advertising campaign.
Med-IQ provided content development and CME/CE accreditation for a print publication that mails six times/year to over 115,000 clinicians. Med-IQ also provided content development, a CME/CE accreditation, web design, and production services for an e-publication in 15 different specialty areas that mails two times/month. The website includes CME activities, article archives, image quizzes, and reports from national conferences. In addition, Med-IQ provided email and advertising services to increase subscribers to the publications and participants for the CME activities. Finally, all leading indicators, key performance indicators, and other metrics are analyzed and shared.
- 1,500 users on the website in 2014 increased to 36,000 in 2016
- Number of online subscribers increased by 41.5% from 2016 to 2017
- Specialists who receive and read most issues had significantly higher perceptions about this healthcare system’s reputation (more than twice as likely to list them in the top 5 U.S. Hospital Rankings)
- Specialists who receive the publication were more likely to list this healthcare system in their Top 5 hospitals than those who had not received it
- Specialists who completed a CME activity from this healthcare system had significantly higher perceptions about this healthcare systemâs reputation on all measures than others and were more likely to list this healthcare system in the Top 5 (63% more likely to list them in the Top 5)