In addition to helping you to achieve your goals, when partnering with Med-IQ’s Education Services you can expect:
What You Can Expect
We have an excellent track record of managing all stakeholders and avoiding project creep, achieving your program goals within the established timelines and expected budget.
Our incredible group of education thought leaders and subject matter experts have designed more than 500 educational activities across multiple therapeutic areas and medical specialties, educated over 400,000 providers, and have worked with large academic centers, professional societies, advocacy groups, and small businesses.
We strive to understand the unique needs of every client and deploy our broad expertise to offer a flexible solution. No matter what services we provide, we will partner with you to provide a relevant, engaging, and accessible solution, tailored to your specific needs.
At Med-IQ, we combine our skills and resources with the talent and creative minds of our many partners, working toward the common goal of improving healthcare and patient outcomes. Here are just some of our education services partners.
- Duke Health
- Duke University School of Medicine
- Cleveland Clinic Heart and Vascular Institute
- Providence Health & Services
- National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA)
- Take Control of Your Diabetes
- The American Society of Nephrology
- Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America (SHEA)
- The Alliance for Continuing Education in the Health Professions
- The American College of Cardiology Foundation
- The American College of Radiology
- Immunization Action Coalition
- Carden Jennings Publishing Company
- Association of Community Cancer Centers
- National Association of Managed Care Physicians
- mdBriefCase Group
If you have any inquiries pertaining to Med-IQ’s Education Services, please contact Catherine Mullaney.
|Catherine Mullaney, MHA|
|Vice President, Education Services|
|+1 443 543 5101|