Med-IQ, a Coverys company, is currently looking for a Technology Project Manager to fulfill our need for project management within the IT Department. The primary responsibility of this role is to support our education development project teams as a Technology Manager, to ensure a timely and accurate launch of CME/CE activities according to Grant/Business Development specs.
- Work in close collaboration with the project teams and web staff to help design, develop and deploy web-based educational activities.
- Coordinate with Project Management team to formulate timelines and processes for developing the educational activities.
- Keep activity development on point by tracking requirements and issues, removing barriers, resolving minor project issues, and escalating to immediate manager where required.
- Liaison with third-party vendors for any educational activity development needs.
- Diagram userflows to communicate and confirm project grant requirements with the project team.
- Work with custom learning management system (LMS) to prepare final content for deployment.
- Launch education activities on time and to project grant specs.
- Document and archive project activities, deliverables, and findings for future projects.
- Must have a strong desire to constantly test deliverables with particular attention to quality assurance standards.
- Propose new processes, systems, and ideas that significantly improve the production pipeline.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related discipline
- 2-4 years of experience managing projects, with prior experience in managing website development projects
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of, and experience with, content management systems for website development
- Strong attention to detail and quality assurance standards
- Ability to identify issues and problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis
- Highly organized with good time management skills
- Customer service and strong interpersonal skills
- Analytical thinker with creative problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Agile development highly preferred
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud and MS Visio software is a plus
- Experience in web development is a plus
Coverys and it’s subsidiaries are equal-opportunity employers. Our job openings are open to all without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, religion, age, height, weight, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, or veteran status.