Med-IQ, a Coverys company, is currently looking for a Technology Project Manager to fulfill our need for project management within the IT Department. The primary responsibility of this role is to support our education development project teams as a Technology Manager, to ensure a timely and accurate launch of CME/CE activities according to Grant/Business Development specs.
- Work in close collaboration with the project teams and web staff to help design, develop and deploy web-based educational activities.
- Coordinate with Project Management team to formulate timelines and processes for developing the educational activities.
- Keep activity development on point by tracking requirements and issues, removing barriers, resolving minor project issues, and escalating to immediate manager where required.
- Liaison with third-party vendors for any educational activity development needs.
- Diagram userflows to communicate and confirm project grant requirements with the project team.
- Work with custom learning management system (LMS) to prepare final content for deployment.
- Launch education activities on time and to project grant specs.
- Document and archive project activities, deliverables, and findings for future projects.
- Must have a strong desire to constantly test deliverables with particular attention to quality assurance standards.
- Propose new processes, systems, and ideas that significantly improve the production pipeline.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related discipline
- 2-4 years of experience managing projects, with prior experience in managing website development projects
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of, and experience with, content management systems for website development
- Strong attention to detail and quality assurance standards
- Ability to identify issues and problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis
- Highly organized with good time management skills
- Customer service and strong interpersonal skills
- Analytical thinker with creative problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Agile development highly preferred
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud and MS Visio software is a plus
- Experience in web development is a plus