A member of the Coverys family of companies, Med-IQ, a leading provider of clinical and risk management education, consulting services, and quality improvement solutions, is currently looking for a Project Manager to join our dynamic team.
- Planning and direction of medical education and/or risk management projects involving external stakeholders such as medical associations, publishers, live events-related vendors, academic institutions, and other healthcare organizations with whom we partner.
- Acting as liaison between external stakeholders and internal staff and as liaison among internal staff (including business development, editorial, production, audience development, technology and CME administration). Projects may include newsletters, audio-conferences, Webcasts, live workshops/symposia, risk assessments, medical record audits, and long-term initiatives such as risk education projects or Quality Improvement initiatives with national healthcare institutions.
- Managing, in concert with the various department staff (internal project team), every phase of each project so that execution of all deliverables is successful. Finesse in managing project budget, project schedule, and using the appropriate allocated resources to ensure project quality. Ability to lead team on decision-making process for workarounds is critical.
- As required, traveling (nationally) to manage a live meeting, attend risk management consulting projects, or oversee a Webcast filming, and acting as lead manager on-site (average 1-2 days travel per trip).
- Reviewing multiple activities at various stages in their development as it pertains to the project manager’s purview (such as educational videos, marketing materials, and activity Web sites).
- Leading several project meetings a week with teams of approximately 8 people each, representing the various departments involved in execution of the activity.
- Ensuring projects are accomplished within prescribed time frame, meet company’s high quality standards, and are executed within funding parameters.
- Bachelors’ degree required.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience as a project/team manager is required.
- Position requires management of budgets, working with clients at the executive level, excellent time management, and communication skills; this is a high profile position that requires solid leadership skills.
Coverys and it’s subsidiaries are equal-opportunity employers. Our job openings are open to all without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, religion, age, height, weight, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, or veteran status.