Med-IQ, a Coverys company, is currently seeking a Director of Business Development to generate new business for Med-IQ in alignment with established goals.
- Manage prospecting process through existing CRM database to email and call prospects and generate product interest. This requires the incumbent to be comfortable cold calling prospects and persuasively communicating our value proposition both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrate product features both via phone and onsite, including showing prospects the value Med-IQ can bring to all audiences: healthcare providers, risk managers, hospitals, and insurance entities. The ability to discuss intangible product benefits in a persuasive and understandable way is critical.
- Build accurate and persuasive proposals to present and price Med-IQ programs to prospective clients.
- Manage a complex sales process from demo through contract, including complex financial negotiations.
- Maintain the primary business relationship with clients while in force.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant sales, marketing, and/or account management experience, with a proven track record.
- Experience in healthcare and/or insurance.
- Knowledge of the medical malpractice insurance and healthcare risk management marketplace.
- In-depth understanding of the sales process.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and SalesForce (or similar CRM system).
- Willingness and ability to travel extensively domestically.
- A strong presence at industry meetings, trade shows, and conferences throughout the country is necessary to meet growth goals.
- Strong interpersonal skills with clients, prospects and colleagues.
- An entrepreneurial drive, demonstrated personal responsibility and initiative, responsiveness, ownership of work.
- Must demonstrate maturity, poise and grace under pressure.
- High energy, positive attitude, and team-oriented in all interactions.
- Discipline and dedication to work remotely without day-to-day in-person supervision.
Coverys and it’s subsidiaries are equal-opportunity employers. Our job openings are open to all without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, religion, age, height, weight, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, or veteran status.