A member of the Coverys family of companies, Med-IQ, a leading provider of clinical and risk management education, consulting services, and quality improvement solutions, is currently looking for an Accounting Coordinator to join our dynamic team.
- Responsible for monthly customer billing
- Performs collections functions to maintain current A/R and maximize cash flow
- Prepares and processes deposits
- Serves as delegate for COO to submit AMEX expense reports via Concur Solutions Application
- Performs month-end journal entry to post Amazon gift card stipends and reconciles worksheet
- Serves as back-up for processing accounts payable
- Assists in distribution of project budget status reports as requested by project managers
- Maintains finance department files, including AP, AR, contracts, and project folders
- Shares in preparation of grant budget reconciliations by collecting necessary back-up for expenditures
- Assists in month-end and year-end processes to meet corporate reporting deadlines
- Provide support to administrative staff as needed
- A degree in business or accounting, or equivalent, relevant experience.
- 1-2 years of experience
- Knowledge of Sage Accounting Software; Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); and general accounting principles.
- Familiarity with SharePoint and Concur Expense Management application is a plus.
- Must also be an excellent communicator with experience in a professional services environment.
Coverys and it’s subsidiaries are equal-opportunity employers. Our job openings are open to all without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, religion, age, height, weight, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, or veteran status.