A member of the Coverys family of companies, Med-IQ, a leading provider of clinical and risk management education, consulting services and quality improvement solutions, is currently looking for an Instructional Developer to join our team.
This position is responsible for producing engaging educational content utilizing the latest industry standards in Instructional Design theory and digital media production. This role develops relevant media assets for use in online Learning Management Systems, working in tandem with Content teams for developing effective educational products. This role is responsible for managing basic live and recorded video productions, working with both professional and non-professional talent. Basic project management skills, strong instructional design skills, and an understanding of media production principles are necessary to be successful in this role.
The goal of this position is to develop educational media products in collaboration with Content and Marketing teams. This role aims to leverage industry tools to increase quality, effectiveness and reach of content produced.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop content as requested from project teams
- Collaborate with content/marketing teams to establish effective and engaging content
- Measure and analyze effectiveness of education products
- Develop digital media assets as necessary to enhance content
- Capture events as necessary either in person or via remote connection
- Manage, produce, and record live event sessions such as: webinars, webcasts, and social media webcasts
- Develop educational product workflows for content distribution utilizing best practices
- Assist content teams in developing clear and cohesive products that leverage Instructional Design best practices
Education, Requirements & Competencies
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher, with an emphasis on Digital Media or Instructional Design (or related field)
- 2-5 years of work-related experience
- Skilled in various software packages including Adobe Creative Suite, with a focus on Premier, After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Understanding of leveraging Learning Management Systems for effective organization and distribution of content.
- Familiarity with live production workflows utilizing hardware workflows, or software-based applications such as OBS.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Basic understanding of project management principles.
- Preferred knowledge of the healthcare environment.
- Strong knowledge in current Instructional Design theory
- Excellent skills in media production and image manipulation
- Above average skills in motion graphics and video editing
- Skills in basic video recording and production
- General knowledge of SEO and social media strategies
- Knowledge of basic project management tasks such as estimating timelines, coordinating and leading team efforts to meet project milestones, etc.
Coverys and it’s subsidiaries are equal-opportunity employers. Our job openings are open to all without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, religion, age, height, weight, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, or veteran status.