A member of the Coverys family of companies, Med-IQ, a leading provider of clinical and risk management education, consulting services and quality improvement solutions, is currently looking for an Clinical Content Manager to join our team.
- Manage faculty experts for continuing education/patient education activities
- Planning/review of activity content based on identified gaps and target audience needs
- Research, write/create, review, and provide focus to fair balanced, evidence-based, clinically focused PowerPoint slide presentations, online publications, journal supplements, and case studies across a wide range of therapeutic areas
- Write and review pre-/post-test and survey questions and provide clinical context for outcomes data generated from CME activities
- Review participant invitation materials and Web copy for clinical accuracy
- Adhere to all internal and external project-related deadlines
- Assist in the management of freelancers assigned to particular tasks within a project under the employee’s responsibility when necessary
- Keep current with published literature in key therapeutic areas; conduct literature searches, and interpret statistical data and clinical study findings
- Ensure that all clinical education materials are well organized, scientifically accurate, and in compliance with applicable company policies, accreditation standards, and industry guidelines
- Participate in the writing and editing of abstracts and manuscripts for meeting presentations and/or publication in peer-reviewed journal
- Advanced degree (doctorate or master’s level) in a medical or scientific discipline highly preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of experience serving in the capacity of medical writer or scientific editor (or comparable position) in the continuing medical education, pharmaceutical, or healthcare industry
- Ability to work efficiently and independently, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and juggle multiple projects/reprioritize work as needed
Coverys and it’s subsidiaries are equal-opportunity employers. Our job openings are open to all without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, religion, age, height, weight, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, or veteran status.